Dr. Milne has been practicing as an orthodontist in Sarnia since 1979. He received his Doctor of Dentistry degree from the University of Toronto in 1975. After practicing family dentistry for a year, he returned to school to receive his graduate degree in Orthodontics in 1979, also from the University of Toronto. He is a member of the Canadian Association of Orthodontists and the Ontario Association of Orthodontists.
He has four children - his oldest daughter Jessica has followed in her father's footsteps and graduated from Dental School at the University of Toronto. She’s moved back to Sarnia and works across the street, at EdgeWater Dental! His second eldest, Krysten, graduated from Western’s Ivey Business School and is the head of marketing at a web development agency in Toronto. His youngest daughter Chloe graduated from George Brown College’s graphic design program and works as an in-house designer for an advertising technology agency in Toronto. She also designed this website! His son Mason is currently enrolled in a diesel mechanic program at Fanshawe college and will graduate in 2018. Dr Milne enjoys sailing, snow skiing, playing squash, woodworking and designing audio electronics in his spare time.
We want to be certain your experience with us is excellent, which is why we offer late appointments on Tuesday evenings, as well as a shuttle service during school hours for students who cannot otherwise get a ride to our office.
Dr. Milne's team has reserved your appointment time specifically for you. If you need to reschedule an appointment, please give us a minimum of 24 hours notice so that we can use that time to help another patient. Keeping on top of your scheduled appointments for your treatment plan set by Dr. Milne, is important to helping you find your smile.
Keeping on top of your scheduled appointments for your treatment plan set by Dr. Milne is important to helping you achieve great results in a timely manner. Missing appointments can and often will prolong your treatment unnecessarily.
Call us any time to book your complimentary consultation and learn if orthodontic treatment is right for you. We look forward to meeting you!
- Our office offers a free shuttle service to and from local schools for students who can't get a ride to their appointments.
- We have a hygienist on call for emergencies when Dr. Milne is away.
- We use Digital Radiography Technology (digital x-rays), and keep up to date with the latest advancements through continuing education.
- Our average treatment time is 14 to 18 months with good patient cooperation.
- Dr. Milne has no plans for retirement in the near future. When he does plan to retire, he will transition and mentor the incoming orthodontist to maintain the high quality of results.